Meeting Rooms in Hertfordshire
Just 10 miles north of Central London and minutes away from J25 of the M25, we offer one of the most convenient conference venues in Hertfordshire. The Theobalds Estate creates a real talking point for business and training events in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire with its 29 meeting spaces, 55 acres of grounds and a unique Academy.
Full of original Georgian features and plenty of charm, a number of meetings spaces are available in the Mansion House including The Boardroom, with its detailed oak paneling and beautiful bay windows overlooking the gardens. Whilst The Lambton, with space for up to 80 guests, has French doors leading out to the Italian gardens.
For larger events, with space for up to 180 guests, the Ridings Barn sits at the southern end of the Estate. A modern and light space, with a stylish barn conversion feel, there is also a pretty courtyard outside – ideal for breakout drinks and dining.
Enhanced with 21st Century features, each space also offers intuitive, smart technology, free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi up to 100 m from the hotel, nutritious food for well-being and a dedicated conference host.
At a Glance
- Ideally located just 10 miles north of central London and only minutes away from J25 of the M25
- Free parking available on site
- Free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi with a maximum bandwidth of 100Mb available throughout and up to 100 metres in the grounds
- From a unique Academy in the grounds to the Ridings Barns: 29 event spaces for up to 180 guests
- 55 acres of grounds are ideal for outdoor events and team building exercise with the help of intuitive and smart technology, as well as a dedicated in-house tech savvy support team
- Dedicated conference host on hand throughout to help with the event
- Nutritionist approved food for wellness and a healthy body & mind
Located in Hertfordshire
Lieutenant Ellis Way, Cheshunt